Digital Control Brinell Hardness Tester (HBS-3000)
|FOB Price:||US $12,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $12,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: HBS-3000
- Measuring Range: HB
- Standard: ISO, ASTM, GB/T
- Mobility: Desktop
- Rated Voltage: 220V
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Test Force: 62.5kgf-3000kgf
- Magnification of Microscope: 20X
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- HS Code: 90241020
- Type: Brinell Hardness Tester
- Application: Metal, Stone, Metallurgy,Forging,Casting,Nonferrous Metals
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Calibrating Method: Standard Hardness Test Blocks
- Support Language: English
- Function: Brinell Hardness Tester
- Hardness Measuring Range: 8-650 Hbw (Hard Metals Steel Ball)
- Trademark: LARYEE
- Origin: China
Brinell Hardness Tester is a lab instrument to measure the hardness value of all kinds of metals according to Brinell hardness principle ASTM E10 and ISO 6506. They are widely used in metallurgy, forging, casting, hardness steel and nonferrous metals industries, as well as in the laboratories, universities, college and scientific research institutes.
HBS-3000 Brinell Hardness Tester is a digital control and reading Brinell hardness tester. ally. the indentation impression can be directly measured on the instrument through microscope, and LCD screen indicates the diameter, the hardness value and 17 different hardness Scales for example HR, HV tables as well as the HBW range under the present presetting.
1. Test force loading and unload motorized without heavy weight
2. Use 0.5% compression sensor to feedback
3. Microchip control system, automatically compensate the test force lost during testing
4. Test force and load dwell time can be set on the touch-keyboard, reliable repetition, precise reading, and easy operation.
5. Reading value by magnifier and value table as standard accessories.
6.With a detailed operating manual and operation video CD.
|Test force||612.9N(62.5kgf), 980N(100kgf), 1226N(125kgf), |
1839N(187.5kgf), 2452N(250kgf), 4900N(500kgf),
7355N(750kgf), 9800N(1000kgf), 14700N(1500kgf),
|Hardness measuring range||8-650 HBW (Hard metals steel ball)|
|Hardness value Max. tolerance||±3%(HBW≤125)|
|Magnification of microscope||20X|
|Min.division of microscope's drum wheel||0.00125mm|
|Max. height of specimens||220mm|
|Max. width of specimens||135mm|
|Power supply||1P~AC220V, 50/60Hz|
|Package Dimensions (D×W×H)||893×720×470mm|
|Hard Alloyed Steel ball indenter:Ø2.5\Ø5\Ø10mm|
Testing tables: big, small and "V"
Standard Hardness block: HBW 3000/10 150~250(1)
Brinell Hardness Tester (HBS-3000,digital display,Built-in printer)
Brinell Hardness Tester (HBE-3000,electronic screen control)